Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on my dance project - new development this morning :)

Go down 
+2
Hayley
Barry
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Barry

Barry

Update on my dance project - new development this morning :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on my dance project - new development this morning :)   Update on my dance project - new development this morning :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 pm

I'm ringing SD's booking agent this week....I'll keep the forum updated with any progress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Update on my dance project - new development this morning :)   Update on my dance project - new development this morning :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Barry wrote:
I'm ringing SD's booking agent this week....I'll keep the forum updated with any progress Very Happy

Woo thanx for the update Barry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: Update on my dance project - new development this morning :)   Update on my dance project - new development this morning :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:55 pm

I spoke with their booking agent re helping to promote SD with my project and he said that he would pass my details on to their management and get back to me. I'll carry on waiting, LoL.....
Meanwhile I've been busy making connections with a brand new pop act similar to S Club 7 / S Club Juniors..they're called Krushd (that is the correct spelling btw) and they are awesome!! Very Happy They are around 12 - 14 years old and I've been in touch with one of their mums and also their management and I'm helping to promote them on my site and I've also made a forum specially for them. If I ever manage to get around to booking SD (still waiting and waiting......!) they would be great as a support act Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Becky.Loves.Sean.Smith.<3

Becky.Loves.Sean.Smith.<3

PostSubject: Re: Update on my dance project - new development this morning :)   Update on my dance project - new development this morning :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:58 pm

I Love S Club 7 And S Club Juniors!

And Jay Outta S Club Juniors Is In A New Band Called The Chase :]
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: Update on my dance project - new development this morning :)   Update on my dance project - new development this morning :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:03 pm

So do I Very Happy I didn't know about Jay...thanks for letting me know. I'll look them up on YT Smile
Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Update on my dance project - new development this morning :)   Update on my dance project - new development this morning :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:36 am

Becky.Loves.Sean.Smith.<3 wrote:
I Love S Club 7 And S Club Juniors!

And Jay Outta S Club Juniors Is In A New Band Called The Chase :]

Thank you for letting us know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on my dance project - new development this morning :)   Update on my dance project - new development this morning :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on my dance project - new development this morning :)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: General :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: