Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamSdLolly

TeamSdLolly

HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here... Empty
PostSubject: HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here...   HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello everyone Smile Most of you know me, but for those who don't, here's a brief introduction...

- My name is Lauren, but most people call me Lolly!

- I'm 13, but my thoughts don't match my age.

- I am the loudest, randomest, loopiest, bubbliest, most confuzzlemabobulatedest person you'll ever meet. But I am also sensible and mature, and I do know when to shut up.

- Drama and dance are my life. When i'm on stage, i'm in my element. The entertainment industry is where my future lays.

- Fashion hypnotizes me. I could quote Alexander McQueen all day long <3 If I had it my way, I would sleep, eat, and bathe in my wardrobe.

- I love Lady Gaga SOOOO much! It's an 'unhealthy addiction'. English words can't even begin to describe how much she means to me, and how much I treasure her. ( Also, I'll never forget the day Sarah was wearing a 'Haus Of Gaga' t-shirt, and she asked me if I liked it! ;D I was like... *DEAD!* )

- I'm a writer, an extreme artist, a dreamer, a fighter, a glitter eater, a kid taking two steps at a time, and an explorer searching for the glam life has to offer.

- Oh, and I have an afro too! Razz

So, that's basically me.

OO, AND I'M LOVING THE afro SIGN!! Very Happy BAHAHA. bounce cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/HausOfLauren
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here...   HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Hey Lauren, welcome to the forum Very Happy
It's great to see you on here Very Happy

Hope you're keeping well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
mrs.sean.smith

mrs.sean.smith

PostSubject: Re: HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here...   HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 pm

It's my gummy bear <3 Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
AlixLovesSD

AlixLovesSD

PostSubject: Re: HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here...   HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 pm

hello lollyyy Very Happy
xx
Back to top Go down
crashr

crashr

PostSubject: Re: HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here...   HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Hello Alaurendro! I see they made an afro emoticon just for you! Haha!
afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here...   HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEYAA EVERYONE! xD Lolly here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: