Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single

Go down 
+7
Barry
mrs.sean.smith
Popcorn_Nut
crashr
jetty2yo
y0david6
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Empty
PostSubject: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Discuss here... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.samedifferenceworld.com
y0david6

y0david6

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:06 pm

i just posted the video in same difference chat

i love this song and hopefully it does well
Back to top Go down
http://sexyhunkymalecelebrites.blogspot.com/
jetty2yo

jetty2yo

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:43 pm

me tooooooooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crashr

crashr

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 pm

I saw on SD's post on Twitter that Photo Frame jumped to #3 on one of the pop charts over some pretty big names... And the song hasn't even been officially released yet! It is such a well written & well performed song that I don't see how it cannot be successful! Well done Sarah & Sean!
Back to top Go down
Popcorn_Nut

Popcorn_Nut

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:48 am

crashr wrote:
I saw on SD's post on Twitter that Photo Frame jumped to #3 on one of the pop charts over some pretty big names... And the song hasn't even been officially released yet! It is such a well written & well performed song that I don't see how it cannot be successful! Well done Sarah & Sean!

Couldn't agree with this more! Smile
Back to top Go down
mrs.sean.smith

mrs.sean.smith

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:19 am

I love it so much <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 am

Shine On Forever (Photo Frame) has all the ingredients for it to become a massive hit - not just in the UK but worldwide, too Very Happy
It has also been the featured video on my Youtube channel barryxf for quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
seanybo123

PostSubject: SEAN GRAHAM   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:38 am

hello everybody i recently started din a little bit of music and i have started making some cds

feel free to drop into the site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and leave a message in the forum

or email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i will send you out a free cd so that u can hear sme of my music

thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3

ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 pm

I loveee this song sooo muchh <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ashleighsmith
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:48 am

The Song Is So Cool! I Love IT ;P
Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:20 pm

I received my CD single version of it yesterday yay lol! Anyone else got the CD yet??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Mine arrived this morning about 10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Barry wrote:
Mine arrived this morning about 10 Very Happy

That's great yay lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single   Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shine On Forever (Photo Frame)- The brand new single
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: Same Difference :: Same Difference Music-
Jump to: