Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New To the Website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clare Perkins

Clare Perkins

New To the Website Empty
PostSubject: New To the Website   New To the Website Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:19 pm

H I'm Clare Perkins and I'm 16 Years Old.

I love Same Difference; as they sing around our age range. I always go to Youtube and watch them on X Factor.
As I'm doing Child Care at College and my Placement is at a Nursery. If I had to speak about my favourite Singer It would be Same Difference.

Hope this introduces me. Smile
Back to top Go down
SameDifference01fanxoxo

New To the Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To the Website   New To the Website Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi Claire welcome to the Same Difference forum. My name is Joanne and I am 24 years old. I love Same Difference too I always watch them on Youtube I also saw them on X Factor in 2007 . I was upset they didn't win. I went to Alton Towers in 2008 to spend a VIP with Same Difference I met them at Alton Towers four years ago in 2008 and they really so nice and really sweet and I got to see them perform at Alton Towers too I also got to see them perform and I met them again at Cornwall Haven Parren Sands Caravan Park this year in September and they remembered me from Alton Towers four years ago 2008 how cool us that? I hope to see and meet Same Difference again soon I will always love them and I have both albums of theirs POP and The Rest Is History I got my book, MY SD CD POP and my SD poster signed by them and I've got my signed CD poster of SD on my bedroom wall.
Back to top Go down
Clare Perkins

Clare Perkins

New To the Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To the Website   New To the Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:35 am

Hi I have never seen them other than TV. We don't go out of England, even for racing that I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New To the Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To the Website   New To the Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New To the Website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: