Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi I'm new to this forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SameDifference01fanxoxo

Hi I'm new to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new to this forum   Hi I'm new to this forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi everyone all you Same Difference fans. I am new to this forum my name is Joanne and I am a huge fan of Same Difference. I've met them twice in 2008 at Alton Towers I won a comp to spend a VIP full day with them and this year 2012 at Haven Parran Sands in Parranporth Cornwall on my weeks holiday. Sean and Sarah remembered me when I saw and met them in Alton Towers and I got their autographs and I got a photo taken with them in 2008 at Alton Towers and this year 2012 at Haven Parran Sands in Parranporth Cornwall. I got my CD Pop signed and I got my poster of them signed and I've just bought of Amazon UK their second album The Rest Is History can't wait to listen to it when it comes in the post. If I see and meet Same Difference again I will get my Same Difference The Rest Is History CD signed or I could send them fan mail and put my CD of Same Difference The Rest Is History with my fan mail letter in the post and they could sign it for me and send it back to me who knows what will happen. I love Same Difference Sean and Sarah forever and I always will.
Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new to this forum
Page 1 of 1