Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Same Difference - The Rest Is History (single)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crashr

crashr

Same Difference - The Rest Is History (single) Empty
PostSubject: Same Difference - The Rest Is History (single)   Same Difference - The Rest Is History (single) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 am

Of all the songs SD perform, The Rest Is History is probably my favorite. This song has it all: well written music, lyrics, vocals, harmonies, key changes, you name it, it's there. I love how it starts off slowly and gradually builds to a crescendo, then tapers off and builds again. Like a roller coaster ride. I've always believed that Sarah & Sean's harmonies are what sets them apart from other pop stars, and in this song, they don't disappoint. This is vintage Same Difference. I sincerely hope one day to get to see them perform this live. I know I'd be blown away. I just can't get enough of this song, and that is the sign of a truly great piece of music. WTG guys! cheers

Back to top Go down

Same Difference - The Rest Is History (single)
Page 1 of 1