Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
damesifference

damesifference

Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma Empty
PostSubject: Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma   Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Hey guys,

SO it's not long until the album release and we also get to hear the full version of Karma Karma (which I am very excited about indeed). This is also brand new material for Alcazar so hopefully we will get some Swedish fans buying into this track as well. I would recommend everybody to go and pre-order 'The Rest Is History' by Same Difference, and if you want another fantastic album, I recommend 'Disco Defenders' by Alcazar.

Hope you like my avatar in dedication to this track.

Keep a' bopping and a' popping

Dame Sifference
Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma   Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 am

damesifference wrote:
Hey guys,

SO it's not long until the album release and we also get to hear the full version of Karma Karma (which I am very excited about indeed). This is also brand new material for Alcazar so hopefully we will get some Swedish fans buying into this track as well. I would recommend everybody to go and pre-order 'The Rest Is History' by Same Difference, and if you want another fantastic album, I recommend 'Disco Defenders' by Alcazar.

Hope you like my avatar in dedication to this track.

Keep a' bopping and a' popping

Dame Sifference

Yeah I do like your avatar...it's great! *Thumbs up!* Lol! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissAmerica

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma   Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 pm

I can't wait for the album, mostly for this song to be honest. Oh, and I like your icon.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma   Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:37 am

MissAmerica wrote:
I can't wait for the album, mostly for this song to be honest. Oh, and I like your icon.

Agreed hehe! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
damesifference

damesifference

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma   Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks all and nice to see fans from all over the world!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma   Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same Difference VS Alcazar - Karma Karma
Page 1 of 1