Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All The Lovers Becomes Kylie's First Single To Be Certified Silver since.............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
y0david6

y0david6

All The Lovers Becomes Kylie's First Single To Be Certified Silver since............. Empty
PostSubject: All The Lovers Becomes Kylie's First Single To Be Certified Silver since.............   All The Lovers Becomes Kylie's First Single To Be Certified Silver since............. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:31 pm

2001's Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Week 1 - 49,213 (4)
Week 2 - 36,908 (6)
Week 3 - 52,455 (3)
Week 4 - 37,283 (9)

= 175,859

Which means sales for last week week and this week have garenteed that Miss Minogue has gone silver with All The Lovers, her FIRST single to be certified Silver since Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

Silver = 200,000 (if anyone didn't no
Back to top Go down
http://sexyhunkymalecelebrites.blogspot.com/
Barry

Barry

All The Lovers Becomes Kylie's First Single To Be Certified Silver since............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Lovers Becomes Kylie's First Single To Be Certified Silver since.............   All The Lovers Becomes Kylie's First Single To Be Certified Silver since............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:20 pm

All the Lovers is one of Kylie's best singles of recent times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk

All The Lovers Becomes Kylie's First Single To Be Certified Silver since.............
Page 1 of 1