Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Same Difference in Europe.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barry

Barry

Same Difference in Europe. Empty
PostSubject: Same Difference in Europe.   Same Difference in Europe. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 pm

And here it is....the thread which details my efforts to promote my project in Eastern Europe - posted in the "Same Difference Chat" thread because the organiser of one of the agencies I'm in touch with has fallen in love with that name and would like to call my project "Same Difference" after seeing it mentioned on my site as one of the acts whose music I am promoting Very Happy I don't think he realises it's the name of an act. This could benefit Sean and Sarah greatly in those parts, I may need to get permission first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
crashr

crashr

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference in Europe.   Same Difference in Europe. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 pm

All right! Wtg Barry! I'm sure SD will give you permission! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference in Europe.   Same Difference in Europe. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks Jimmy Very Happy I'll ring their manager to find out.

It's amazing really, this started when I wanted to research other countries to find out how receptive they are to the style of pop which us SD fans love. I knew they would like it in Europe as they are very much geared to what we term demeaningly as 'cheese' here, I didn't know that it could lead to plans for what could become a country-wide festival of pop in a matter of hours! Very Happy
The agency I'm in touch with is based in Moldova, a small country to the north of Romania and they have so many problems over there with very high unemployment and lots of orphanages and 'street children'. A music festival could do so much good there and may in time lead to a source of employment for some of the people.

The person who is organising things, Nicolae, has worked with music projects before so he is a very good contact to make. They would like to learn more of English and European customs and it would be great to be able to help. It could be that my work could take off much faster abroad than it does in my own country....that's the way it goes sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference in Europe.   Same Difference in Europe. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same Difference in Europe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: Same Difference :: Same Difference Chat-
Jump to: