Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference Empty
PostSubject: X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference   X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great video, get posted it round guys as it gives the song lots of exposure Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.samedifferenceworld.com
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference   X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Awesome video...would I be allowed to embed it on my website?

I'm waiting for Same Difference's record company to get back to me re permission for me to embed the official Shine On Forever video there, too. Their manager told me that I would get a reply after the release date 29 August because they are obviously very busy at this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference   X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Admin wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great video, get posted it round guys as it gives the song lots of exposure Cool

Thank you for posting...LOVE ITTTTT especially SD & Jedward woo lol! I love you <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knightr634

PostSubject: Re: X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference   X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Love this video! It is brilliant and captures why X Factor really can make stars. The song goes really well with it - it's already had over 1000 views, hope it aids as some kind of promotion for it
Back to top Go down
http://rickyrichardson.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference   X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X Factor All Stars Video featuring Same Difference
Page 1 of 1