Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promotions Direct..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissAmerica

Promotions Direct..  Empty
PostSubject: Promotions Direct..    Promotions Direct..  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Me and a friend of mine started a new website. It is called Promotions Direct, and we are trying to get things going for a lot of different people at the moment. Some of the people we are working with at the moment are Ladybird, M4, and FriXion to name a few, we have message boards for all of them and more. If you could all please check out the site, and let me know what you think, if there is anything needed to improve it, etc.. Thank you.

The Site address is Promotions Direct Website
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: Promotions Direct..    Promotions Direct..  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:56 pm

The site looks great Very Happy I'll watch to see how it develops, hopefully it will soon appear in the Google listings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
MissAmerica

PostSubject: Re: Promotions Direct..    Promotions Direct..  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks so much Barry. Yeah, hopefully it will, we'll see though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions Direct..    Promotions Direct..  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotions Direct..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: General :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: