Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Jayne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seansno1girl

seansno1girl

Hi from Jayne Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Jayne   Hi from Jayne Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi all

Many of you from previous forum know all about me!!! but for those newcomers I shall introduce myself.

I am Jayne and I am nearly XX years old!!!! Lets not go there but the next one is a major milestone!!! I have a 20 year old daughter Jezzi. We have been friends of Sean and Sarah since before the X factor and we accompanied them to the audition days!!

I have over the last few years been referred to as SD Mummy (although I am not their mum) as I feel strongly about keeping the younger members of the forum safe and initially gave out a lot of safety advice about not giving out personal details etc hence the mummy tag!!!

Through a lot of hard work of all members and admin, Sarah, Sean and myself we have managed to keep the forum free from spam and inappropriate messages and safe for all to use.

As you may of noticed I am a moderator and if there are any issues and you cant get hold of admin, Sarah or Sean then please feel free to PM me and I will see if I can help you.

Look forward to talking with you all, Lets make the forum a fun safe place for Same Difference fans!

Love and best wishes
Jayne flower

Last edited by seansno1girl on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect smiley added!)
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

Hi from Jayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jayne   Hi from Jayne Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey Jayne, great to see you on here Very Happy
It sure is a wonderful forum, one of the best, if not the best I've ever been on Very Happy

I hope you're enjoying the summer and managing to relax.
Barry xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
seansno1girl

seansno1girl

Hi from Jayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jayne   Hi from Jayne Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:53 pm

RELAX!!! Ha whats that???

Just been busy lately Barry with having an operation and moving house and trying to get decorated not forgetting it is our busiest 8 weeks of the year at work and we are understaffed!!!

Total craziness but I love it!!! Roll on October when things slow down a bit!!

Hope you are ok?

BW
Jayne x

Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

Hi from Jayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jayne   Hi from Jayne Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Wow! That's a lot of things going on at once! Shocked
I've not been too bad thanks, things are looking good for my project at long last, I have a definite date for one of my events down in Ramsgate for next July and I'll keep the forum updated with progress.
Also there is an organisation in Rotherham that would like to have my project as a main event for next summer, again I'll post more nearer the time.

There will be other developments pretty soon...watch this space Wink

I'm looking after mum as I've been doing, she still gets so depressed but we cope.

I'm also getting out a bit more locally now, and I feel much more confident than I used to Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
seansno1girl

seansno1girl

Hi from Jayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jayne   Hi from Jayne Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Barry thats fabulous news on all counts - Especially you getting out more locally!!!

Well done on the project too!

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Jayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jayne   Hi from Jayne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Jayne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: