Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emmit Smith Inducted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crashr

crashr

Emmit Smith Inducted Empty
PostSubject: Emmit Smith Inducted   Emmit Smith Inducted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 am

I don't know how familiar everyone is with American Football and the NFL, but my favorite player, Emmit Smith, was just recently inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. Emmit was a running back for my favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys, and broke the all time rushing record with 18,355 yards. Phenomenal! He was an intregal part of Dallas' offense in the 90's and played key roles in their 3 Superbowl wins in that era. I had the privilege of meeting him by sheer luck at his parents' sports shop in Florida. All I can say is, the man is a class act! He was very humble and down to earth, which is a rare thing with today's athletes, especially in the NFL. He was the ultimate team player and he did the extra things, like blocking, to help his team win, even though it went unnoticed. Congratulations Emmit Smith! He truly deserves his spot in Canton. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Emmit Smith Inducted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmit Smith Inducted   Emmit Smith Inducted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:25 pm

crashr wrote:
I don't know how familiar everyone is with American Football and the NFL, but my favorite player, Emmit Smith, was just recently inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. Emmit was a running back for my favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys, and broke the all time rushing record with 18,355 yards. Phenomenal! He was an intregal part of Dallas' offense in the 90's and played key roles in their 3 Superbowl wins in that era. I had the privilege of meeting him by sheer luck at his parents' sports shop in Florida. All I can say is, the man is a class act! He was very humble and down to earth, which is a rare thing with today's athletes, especially in the NFL. He was the ultimate team player and he did the extra things, like blocking, to help his team win, even though it went unnoticed. Congratulations Emmit Smith! He truly deserves his spot in Canton. cheers

Yeah congratulations to Emmit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Emmit Smith Inducted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: General :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: