Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley

Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'??? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'???   Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:06 am

Anyone know at all??? Question confused
Back to top Go down
MissAmerica

Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'???   Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:35 am

I'm not sure, but there should be a way.. In most message boards, this is by the edit button - or within the edit feature.
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'???   Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:33 pm

I think Admin would be able to move them for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'???   Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:03 am

Thank you. Are Admin online much? Is the best thing to do is PM them??? Question confused
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'???   Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:08 am

Admin were on a lot at the start when the forum was created but are on less now but they still come on now and again. The best thing to do is to pm them then your message would get to them quicker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'???   Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Barry wrote:
Admin were on a lot at the start when the forum was created but are on less now but they still come on now and again. The best thing to do is to pm them then your message would get to them quicker.

Thank you for your help Barry, it's much appreciated! They have actually already moved them for me which is good, very efficiant lol. Go Admin lol! (Thank you Admin if you are reading this lol!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'???   Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to move some Topics that I posted in 'Off Topic' to 'Music'???
Page 1 of 1