Same Difference Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady GaGa! <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 am

Anyone a fan? I am lol! <3 Very Happy

Last edited by Hayley on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barry

Barry

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:25 am

I'm a fan of Lady Gaga, too Very Happy Took me about a year to get to like her, though, but I was won round in the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 am

Barry wrote:
I'm a fan of Lady Gaga, too Very Happy Took me about a year to get to like her, though, but I was won round in the end Very Happy

Agreed! It took me a little while too but I love her to bits now lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crashr

crashr

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:50 pm

You need to get with TeamSdLolly. She is the biggest Lady GaGa fan you'll ever meet. elephant
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:30 pm

crashr wrote:
You need to get with TeamSdLolly. She is the biggest Lady GaGa fan you'll ever meet. elephant

Thanx for the recommendation crashr, TeamSdLolly sounds awesome but I bet I'm more of GaGa fan than her! I think a little competition is in order! tongue Wink Joke! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeamSdLolly

TeamSdLolly

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: LittleMonster all the way! <33   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:21 am

OHMYLADYGAGA. I am THE biggest Gaga fan you'll ever meet! There's no competition between us! Wink Hehe! Everyone asks me random questions about Gaga to see if there's something which I DON'T know about her, but they never win! Once I get talking about Gaga, I never ever stop! I could quote you Gaga statements, facts, lyrics, gossip (etc) forever! She's my world, and I love her way more than human understanding <3333
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/HausOfLauren
Hayley

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 am

TeamSdLolly wrote:
OHMYLADYGAGA. I am THE biggest Gaga fan you'll ever meet! There's no competition between us! Wink Hehe! Everyone asks me random questions about Gaga to see if there's something which I DON'T know about her, but they never win! Once I get talking about Gaga, I never ever stop! I could quote you Gaga statements, facts, lyrics, gossip (etc) forever! She's my world, and I love her way more than human understanding <3333

Yay TeamSdLolly, you sound SO awesome I've added you as a friend on here lol! Very Happy We can I love you <3 GaGa together then! Have you seen her live?! I have...AMAZING! I'm going to see her again in December, I love her SO much! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeamSdLolly

TeamSdLolly

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 am

Little Monsters are the coolest people on Earth! :DD Yaaay, awesomee! Very Happy Gaga conversations are the best! I saw her on May 30th. It was without a doubt the BEST night of my life!! I remeber counting down from 120 days for that show, I was anticipating it soo much! Then when we got to the arena, it felt like everything was spinning around inside my head. All these emotions were stirring around inside my body, and I actually felt sick. Then when her silhouette (sp) was projected onto the stage, and she started to say "I'm a free..." I burst out into tears! (And i'm not one to cry, at all! Lol!) The Monsterball was AMAZING. I waited outside the arena after the show, and 20 minutes after I left - she came out! I was SOO devestated you don't understand!! :'( :'(

YES, I'M GOING BACK IN DECEMBER TOO! December 16th, London 02? What about you?! AHH I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! I have decent seats this time too! It's gonna be a great night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 am

TeamSdLolly wrote:
Little Monsters are the coolest people on Earth! :DD Yaaay, awesomee! Very Happy Gaga conversations are the best! I saw her on May 30th. It was without a doubt the BEST night of my life!! I remeber counting down from 120 days for that show, I was anticipating it soo much! Then when we got to the arena, it felt like everything was spinning around inside my head. All these emotions were stirring around inside my body, and I actually felt sick. Then when her silhouette (sp) was projected onto the stage, and she started to say "I'm a free..." I burst out into tears! (And i'm not one to cry, at all! Lol!) The Monsterball was AMAZING. I waited outside the arena after the show, and 20 minutes after I left - she came out! I was SOO devestated you don't understand!! :'( :'(

YES, I'M GOING BACK IN DECEMBER TOO! December 16th, London 02? What about you?! AHH I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! I have decent seats this time too! It's gonna be a great night Very Happy

Awww glad that you got to see her live, sorry that you didn't get to meet her though! I'm going December 17th, London O2. I SO can't wait lol! What's your favourite album 'The Fame' or 'The Fame Monster' & favourite songs??? Question confused Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeamSdLolly

TeamSdLolly

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:39 pm

My favourite song from The Fame Monster is DEFINITELY Dance In The Dark! Words can't describe how much I love that song! But the whole meaning of the song makes me so sad Sad I think it's so sad that people don't have any self confidence... So much so they don't like their partner see them without any clothes on. And DITD reminds me of the Monsterball! :'D <33 What's your favourite from from TF, TFM, and Gaga's singles? santa
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 am

TeamSdLolly wrote:
My favourite song from The Fame Monster is DEFINITELY Dance In The Dark! Words can't describe how much I love that song! But the whole meaning of the song makes me so sad Sad I think it's so sad that people don't have any self confidence... So much so they don't like their partner see them without any clothes on. And DITD reminds me of the Monsterball! :'D <33 What's your favourite from from TF, TFM, and Gaga's singles? santa

Ahhh I HEART 'Dance In The Dark' SO much, LOVE ITTTTT! <3

Fave from TF: 'Eh, Eh, Nothing Else I Can Say'.

Fave from TFM: 'Dance In The Dark'.

Fave GaGa single...love all her singles really lol! You??? Question confused Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeamSdLolly

TeamSdLolly

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Oh I didn't read the actual question properly LOL! My fav album is... ohh i dunno! I think it'll be The Fame though! I think my favourite song from TF is I like it rough, NO!, Paper gangster, NO! Ohhh i can't choose! D: LOL! My favourite single is probs Paparazzi! Very Happy What's your favourite Gaga lyric? <333
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:27 pm

TeamSdLolly wrote:
Oh I didn't read the actual question properly LOL! My fav album is... ohh i dunno! I think it'll be The Fame though! I think my favourite song from TF is I like it rough, NO!, Paper gangster, NO! Ohhh i can't choose! D: LOL! My favourite single is probs Paparazzi! Very Happy What's your favourite Gaga lyric? <333

Awww lol *hugs!* it's ok. Ahhh I just love all her music SO much, I love all the lyrics...EVERYTHING lol! You??? Question confused I can't wait to see her again lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeamSdLolly

TeamSdLolly

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:59 pm

My favourite lyric is 'Find your freedom in the music, find your Jesus, find your Kubrick'. <33
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:46 pm

TeamSdLolly wrote:
My favourite lyric is 'Find your freedom in the music, find your Jesus, find your Kubrick'. <33

Mine is: 'I'm a free bitch!' Lol! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:12 pm

TeamSdLolly where are you??? I miss our GaGa conversations! I SO can't wait for December ahhh lol! Whereabouts are your seats on 16th December??? Question Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady GaGa! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa! <3   Lady GaGa! <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa! <3
Page 1 of 1